Music Theory lessons available for all levels and different purposes, from beginner to advance composition, board examinations, GCSE and A level.
Lessons are designed for each student based on her/his needs, subjects and material can be taught in the lessons are:
- music theory: Preparation for board examinations such as ABRSM, from Grade 1 to diploma levels. Beside examination preparation, music theory lessons available for general knowledge as well.
- GCSE and A level: For students need support in their School study.
- Aural, solfege, and develop ear-training skills: an important element in music education for all students.
- Technology: notation in Sibelius, midi composition and audio production.
- Score analysing: This is beneficial for advance students who wish to fully understand the pieces they perform.
For enquire please use the form in the contact page